Assigning of critical reviews

Assigning of critical reviews

par Bentley Oakes,
Nombre de réponses : 5

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your submission of the critical review yesterday.

I've just completed the assigning of the assessments. Everyone has another person's critical review to evaluate. This assessment is due next Thursday, Feb 22nd, at 23:59.

Please ensure that you have a review to evaluate, and a reviewer for your own review. As well, please send the PDF of the actual paper to your reviewer as soon as possible.

I've tried to assign reviewers based on the topic as stated in the Google Form. As with real reviewing, the topic may not be exactly aligned.

For the marking itself, please be kind. The categories are out of three marks, intended to represent missing, poor, fair, and good. The review doesn't have to be perfect, just a good effort.

After your evaluation are done, I will review the reviews myself and assign a final grade. I will also mark your evaluation based on two categories: 1) whether you identified present and missing topics from class, and 2) the quality of feedback you provide to the reviewer.

Please let me know if there are any comments or questions. And have a good weekend.

Bentley

En réponse à Bentley Oakes

Re: Assigning of critical reviews

par Aloys Portafaix,
Hello sir,

I can’t seem to find the review assignments anywhere on moodle. Is it in a Google sheet or a form that I am not seeing?

Thank you,
Aloys
En réponse à Aloys Portafaix

par Bentley Oakes,
Hi,

Sorry, could you try again? It needed some time to show the assignments after I set it. They're under the critical review deliverable.

Please let me know if you don't see it.
Bentley

par Aloys Portafaix,
Hi sir,

Since yesterday, I see the person that I am meant to review now. However, I don't see the grading grid sheet that you mentioned in class for reviewing the review? Maybe, I misheard and we are just meant to grade out of 3 on the criteria you posted on the critical review deliverable?

Best regards,
Aloys
En réponse à Aloys Portafaix

par Bentley Oakes,
Hi,

Thanks for the question.

On the page with the person's submission, is there a button marked 'Assess'? That should take you to the assessment form.

Let me know if that helps. If it doesn't we can do a quick video call tomorrow.

Cheers,
Bentley

par Aloys Portafaix,
Hi sir,

Got it ! Thank you for the help! Moodle is not the most intuitive.

Best regards,
Aloys